Winter Break Camp
Winter Break Camp
Week 1: (4 days)
- Monday, December 20
- Tuesday, December 21
- Wednesday, December 22
- Thursday, December 23
Week 2: (4 days)
- Monday, December 27
- Tuesday, December 28
- Wednesday, December 29
- Thursday, December 30
Weekly and Daily options are available.
Spots will be limited to 15 participants per day!
A PLACE TO LEARN, PLAY, AND GROW
We believe in each child and their individual growth. It is our mission to focus on three areas of development: friendship, accomplishment and belonging. It is important to us that all campers have the chance to experience our core values: caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
- The Foothills Area YMCA is offering Winter Break Camp at the Cottingham Campus in Seneca, SC.
- Any child that attends school between the ages of 4 years old and 12 years old can register.
- Winter Break Camp will take place on these dates: 12/20, 12/21, 12/22, 12/23, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30. You can sign up by choosing the weekly options or daily options. We will not hold Winter Break Camp on 12/24 or 12/31.
- Daily drop off starts at 7:30 am and ends at 9:00 am and daily pick up starts at 4:00 pm and all campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Activities include: themed arts and crafts, small group games, skits, outdoor field games, swim times, reading, and more. Each parent will receive a newsletter that gives an idea of what will be happening each day of camp.
- We will have a scheduled time each day for breakfast and lunch, but it will not be provided. Please pack meals for your child each day.
- Weekly rate (4 days) for Members and Non-Members – $80.00
- Daily rate for Members and Non-Members – $25.00
Our Winter Break Camp offers unforgettable experiences for your child. From arts and crafts, to swimming, to sports, there is something fun for all. Your child will have a memorable Winter Break and make lifelong friendships.
Cottingham Campus address: 370 Memorial Drive, Seneca, SC 29672
For any information regarding camp please email [email protected]!
*Financial Assistance is available for those in need.