3/4-on-1 Personal Training
Grab 2-3 partners and get committed to your health! Our semi private personal training programs offer a new and exciting way to customize your workouts with friends. Fitness professionals dedicated to helping you reach your goals will lead you through a challenging but fun adventure toward a healthier lifestyle!
Prices reflected are for EACH person. All participants must purchase sessions.
Y personal trainers are certified fitness professionals who are experts at working with you to build an effective health and wellness routine that meets your needs. They specialize in a variety of training styles, including:
- General personal training
- Personal training for medical conditions
- Sport-specific personal training (i.e. football, running, etc.)
- Injury recovery personal training
- Personal training for seniors
- Personal training for youth
Styles vary by trainer. Individual and partner training is available.
BENEFITS OF PERSONAL TRAINING
With a trainer by your side, you will have a certified, experienced guide to motivate you through all the ups and downs of physical fitness, making sure you meet your goals.
Exercises that were effective a month ago may not be today. A personal trainer will provide a variety of workouts to keep your spirit, mind and body challenged.
Boredom is one of the top reasons people stray from their workout routine. A personal trainer will recognize the early warning signs of burnout, and provide new challenges to keep your mind interested and your body engaged.
All of our personal trainers have gone through rigorous exercise and safety certifications to be sure that your program is not only effective, but also safe.
When you exercise on your own, it can be hard to resist the temptation to sleep in or go home early. By simply being there at a designated time each day, your personal trainer gives you the extra push you need to commit to your regime and personal fitness goals.
- Meet our trainers by reviewing the personal trainer bios that are posted outside of fitness center. Feel free to contact a potential trainer if you have questions. If you are unsure about which personal trainer you would like to work with, contact Sydney Lia at [email protected] to ensure you are matched with the right trainer for your goals and needs.
- You will be contacted by your trainer within 72 business hours to schedule your first training session.
- Once you know your trainer and have completed a consultation session with them, go to your Y center and purchase your personal training package at the Welcome Desk. Payment for the full package is due at the time of set up.
1 - 55 min session
4 - 30min sessions
4 - 55min sessions
8 - 30min sessions
8 - 55min sessions
16 - 30min sessions
16 - 55min sessions
25 - 30min sessions
25 - 55min sessions