Fall Break Camp
Fall Break Camp
Registration opens September 1.
October 9, 2023 – October 13, 2023
Spots will be limited to 25 participants!
A PLACE TO LEARN, PLAY, AND GROW
We believe in each child and their individual growth. It is our mission to focus on three areas of development: friendship, accomplishment and belonging. It is important to us that all campers have the chance to experience our core values: caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
- The Foothills Area YMCA is offering Fall Break Camp at the Cottingham Campus in Seneca, SC.
- Any child that attends school between the ages of 4 years old and 12 years old can register.
- Daily drop off starts at 7:30 am and ends at 9:00 am and daily pick up starts at 4:00 pm and all campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Activities include: themed arts and crafts, small group games, skits, outdoor field games, swim times, reading, and more.
- We will have a scheduled time each day for breakfast and lunch, but it will not be provided. Please pack meals for your child each day.
- One Time Registration Fee – $25.00/child
- Weekly rate for Members – $130.00/child
- Weekly rate for Non-Members – $150.00/child
Our Fall Break Camp offers unforgettable experiences for your child. From arts and crafts, to swimming, to sports, there is something fun for all. Your child will have a memorable Spring Break and make lifelong friendships.
Cottingham Campus address: 370 Memorial Drive, Seneca, SC 29672
For any information regarding camp please email [email protected]!
*Financial Assistance is available for those in need.
If you are registering a child who has a disability or medical needs, please make sure to call or email the Childcare Director to set up a meeting prior to their first day of the program. The purpose of this meeting is to obtain detailed information about the child’s condition and the best way to meet the child’s needs, while including them in program activities.