Summer Day Camp: Camp Oconee
A PLACE TO LEARN, UNPLUG AND GROW
We believe in each child and their individual growth. It is our mission to focus on three areas of development: friendship, accomplishment and belonging. It is important to us that all campers have the chance to experience our core values: caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
- The Foothills Area YMCA is offering camp at two locations, one in Seneca, SC and one in Walhalla, SC.
- Any child between the ages of 5 years old and 14 years old can register. REGISTRATION FOR EACH WEEKLY SESSION CLOSES AT 12AM WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE UPCOMING CAMP WEEK.
- Our summer sessions will begin the week of June 14th and our last session will be the week of August 9th.
- Daily drop off starts at 7:30am and ends at 9:00am and daily pick up starts at 4:00pm and all campers must be picked up by 5:30pm.
- Activities this summer include: themed arts and crafts, small group games, skits, outdoor field games, swim times, in-house community service projects, media and technology projects, and more. Every week a newsletter will be sent out that gives an idea of what will be happening each day of camp.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served (provided by the School District of Oconee County)
One-time non-refundable registration fee of $25.
Weekly rate for Members of our YMCA – $110 (a $25 deposit for each week is due at registration. This counts towards your total cost for each week)
Weekly rate for Non-Members of our YMCA – $135 (a $25 deposit for each week is due at registration. This counts towards your total cost for each week)
Our summer camps offer unforgettable experiences for your child. From arts and crafts, to swimming, to sports, there is something fun for all. Your child will have a memorable summer and make lifelong friendships.
We can’t wait for an amazing summer!
For any information regarding camp please email [email protected]!
*Financial Assistance is available for those in need.