HIKING WITH THE Y AT THE FOOTHILLS AREA YMCA
This club is for ALL Members of the Foothills Area YMCA.
Members under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information on this club, please contact Edison Ortiz [email protected] or call the Cottingham Campus YMCA.
Hiking with the Y
Takes place 2nd Wednesday of each month
All Members Welcome! Members under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Celebrate time outdoors on the many spectacular trails and state parks in our area with other Y members. The Hiking with the Y program is a great way to stay active, connect with others in the great outdoors and enjoy the wonderful beauty of nature.
Edison Ortiz will be at the park entrance waiting for you at 8:45 am to guide you to the designated parking area. Bring comfortable shoes for hiking and water.
Look forward to seeing you then!
For more information, please contact Edison Ortiz at 864.571.9622.
- January 11: Hidden Falls (4.5 miles-moderate)
- February 8: Winding Stairs (2.2 miles)
- March 8: Devil’s Fork/Oconee Bell (1.1 mile loop – easy to moderate)
- April 12: Chau Ram (1.7 miles – easy to moderate)
- May 10: SC Botanical Garden at Clemson (1.5 miles – easy)
- June 14: Wildcat Falls at Clemson Experimental Forest (3.8 miles – easy to moderate)
- July 12
- August 9
- September 13
- October 11
- November 8
- December 13
|6/16/20||12/31/23||Online / Front Desk||$ 0.00||-|