Soccer is a great choice for youth sports for many reasons. Because there is very little equipment needed, your investment as a parent isn’t a barrier to entry. But more importantly, it’s a game with simple rules that children can grasp from an early age.
Our YMCA soccer program is a developmental league that meets the athlete where he or she is and builds their skills from there. Whether their first season is at age 4 or age 12, YMCA coaches will help them get in the game and enjoy their experience.
Playing organized sports is one of The Search Institute’s “Developmental Assets,” which are predictors for developing into a well-adjusted teen and adult.
The Foothills Area YMCA has two soccer seasons per year (Spring: March-April & Fall: September-October)
2022 Fall Season!
Registration: 7/18/22 – 8/21/22
Late Registration: 8/21/22 – 8/26/22
Practices Begin Week of 9/5/22
- All age groups will practice and/or play on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Ages 4-7 will practice/play games 5:30-6:15pm
- Ages 8-12 will practice/play games 6:30-7:20pm
- Registration Fee: $20/all players (includes jersey)
- Ages 4-5s and 6-7s (Member: $45; Non-Member: $60)
- Ages 8-9s and 10-12s (Member: $55; Non-Member: $70)
- Add $15 to league fees for any signup during late registration
YMCA Sports are a great way to help youth become involved in activities that teach skills, promote healthy living and develop character.
Your donation provides scholarships for those that can’t afford our programs in hopes that all children have a chance to participate in a positive environment; they keep program fees affordable for our community; and provide funding to purchase supplies.
Please contact us at [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities.
Fall 2022 Soccer League (Ages 4-5)
Fall 2022 Soccer League (Ages 6-7)
Fall 2022 Soccer League (Ages 8-9)
Fall 2022 Soccer League (Ages 10-12)